Fix problems opening Norton
This problem can happen after you update Norton. To fix the problem, restart the computer.
If you experience this problem with Norton for Mac, read Fix problems opening Norton for Mac.
Restart the computer
- Exit all the programs.
- Restart the computer.If the problem persists, go to Step 2.
If you have Norton Family installed, uninstall it before you run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.Save the file to the Windows desktop. On some browsers, the file is automatically saved to its default location.
- To open the Downloads window in your browser, press the + key.
- Double-click the icon.
- Read the license agreement, and click .
- Click .You may see the button if your Norton product is from your service provider.
- Click or .
- Click .After the computer restarts, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall Norton.
Our Other Antivirus Support Services
Antivirus Support,Norton Antivirus Support, Kaspersky Antivirus Support, Antivirus Antivirus Support, Malwarebytes Antivirus Support, Quick Heal Antivirus Support, Mcafee Antivirus Support, Webroot Antivirus Support, StopZilla Antivirus Support, Panda Antivirus Support, Avast Antivirus Support, Avg Antivirus Support, Avira Antivirus Support