Fix Norton Removing Files Problems, The malware and virus are the biggest threats to any kind of devices. So in order to keep your device safe & secure is make use of the antivirus in your device. In the present scenario, there are many antiviruses are available but the Norton is one of the most popular antivirus software. A massive number of people are using Norton antivirus around the world for its advanced features. This antivirus software is specially designed to provide the security to the desktop, laptop and other devices from the virus, malware, worms, spyware, and rootkits. The antivirus software comes with the many advanced features. It is one of the most effective software among the others.
Even though the Norton antivirus is popular, but at some point, it makes some technical issues. Are you facing files problem in your Norton antivirus? Are you looking for the best way to fix the Norton removing files problem? If so then you are in the right place. Our technicians will provide the reliable and quick service to resolve your issues in the Norton antivirus. Nowadays the Norton users are facing many problems such as the installation, setup, upgrade, etc but the removing files are the main problem faced by the users. So in the below section, we have provided how to fix Norton Removing Files Problems.
Guide on how to fix Removing Files Problems in Norton
Most of the users are facing the removing files problem in the Norton antivirus software. The experts in our team have many years of experience in this field so they are capable to fix the all kind of issues within a short time in the Norton antivirus. If you facing any issues in the removing files problem in Norton, then you can make use of the easy and effortless below-given steps to resolve your issue.
Step 1: Undelete files from Norton
- Go to Advanced option in your Norton program
- Then in the Computer Protection section click Quarantine to unlock the Security History Window
- Now you can able to see all the files and programs
- Then right-click the file you want to recover
- Click the options to open the Threat Detected Window
- Then click the Restore and Exclude file to open the Quarantine restore window
- Select the Exclude Risk from future scans
- Click yes button
- Wait for few minutes for the Norton program to restore the deleted items
Step 2: Scan Deleted files by Norton
- Select the location of disk storage where you lost the data
- And click Scan
- Recovery Wizard will start a fast scan first
- After the scan completes, the deep scan will immediately launch to find more files
- Choose files you want to recover
- Then click the Recover button to recover the chosen files
The above steps will help you to fix the Norton Removing Files Problems.
Our Other Antivirus Support Services
Antivirus Support,Norton Antivirus Support, Kaspersky Antivirus Support, Antivirus Antivirus Support, Malwarebytes Antivirus Support, Quick Heal Antivirus Support, Mcafee Antivirus Support, Webroot Antivirus Support, StopZilla Antivirus Support, Panda Antivirus Support, Avast Antivirus Support, Avg Antivirus Support, Avira Antivirus Support