Norton service is one of the convenient ways to be protected and it is a fast service this service can provide the continued updates and protect year after year. If you are enrolled from the monthly subscription for the Norton service you want to get protection month after month. If you enroll the service for a monthly subscription for the Norton service. Symantec notice your annual subscription and it expires before for any payment which is billed.
Steps to transfer the Norton service to a new device
If you use your licenses so you can transfer a license from the unused device to install in a new device. Follow these instructions given below to transfer the Norton service to a new device.
Step 1: you can sign into the Norton account. In the device page, you can identify the service and you cannot wait for longer to protect it.
Step 2: your device must be appearing in the green status. If you do not use the system for longer it will show red or an orange status you can remove the device from your Norton account and free from the license.
Step 3: then click the ellipse icon which is available below the device. After that, it will appear on the menu and click the manage license.
Step 4: in the management device page you have to follow these steps:
- You have to click the devise name.
- And then think about what would you like to do? After that remove the Norton.
- Then click next.
Step 5: in the removed Norton window the yes button will appear you have to click that icon.
Step 6: see the web page it will appear to click the install button now.
Step 7: after the installing the new page select anyone from below:
- If you want to install the Norton on the current device then click the download.
- If you want to install Norton on the different device then click the send link.
Step 8: after that clicks next and follows the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Another way of transfer Norton to a device
- First you have to log in to your account by using your e-mail address. This can be same as per the email address and you have to register with the Norton antivirus.
- If you type email and password then click the sign in button. After it can be logged in Norton management and settings.
- Then click on the account tab and then go to the service page. On this service page then select your Norton product.